Looking for a rustic cabin in the Ozark Mountains near Calico Rock, Arkansas for a “back-to-nature” experience?? Piney Creek Cabin 2 is perfect for you. This fully furnished cabin is about 45 minutes away from the famous Ozark Folk Festival, Blanchard Springs Caverns, and other scenic wonders.
White ionRiver access is only 2 miles away.
Don’t forget the very popular Bean Fest in Mointain View, AR, and the 55 Mile Yard sale.
Everything you need for an enjoyable time is very close to this lovely location.
THIS IS A REALLY REMOTE SECLUDED AREA–YOU WON’T EVEN NEED WINDOW COVERINGS!fyl!
Beautiful Ozark Mountain location–so quiet and peaceful.
- The cabin has easy access to the creek–play, fish, float, kayak, or simply admire nature at its finest!
- Piney Creek Cabin 2 is fully-furnished–has one king bed, 1 queen bed, and 4 twin beds, plus a regular sofa. The cabin accommodates 9 people max!
- All the amenities you need to make your trip comfortable–it’s the perfect place to spend time on the vacation or simply a short getaway.
- Please note that there is no trash service available in the area. Guests must take their trash with them when they check out of the cabin.
- The entire property is strictly no (including smokeless tobacco/vaping) and no animals of any kind are allowed. We have lots of wild critters on the property.
- There is a phone with answering machine and unlimited long-distance service, WiFi, and satellite TV (we do have TV outages from time to time–just the nature of the area).
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Bathrooms: 2
Bathroom 1 Upstairs
Bathroom 1 Downstairs
- Exterior lighting
- Smoke detector important spots
- Deadbolt lock
- Carbon-monoxide detector important spot
- First-aid kit just the very basics–please bring your own
- Sandy Creek Frontage
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Waterfront right on the most beautiful spot of Piney Creek–no kidding!!!!!
- Telephone WITH WIFI
- Air Conditioning We very sincerely appreciate your efforts to run AC minimally–we try to keep our rates down by going easy on heating and AC.
- Heating We very sincerely appreciate your efforts to run heat minimally–we try to keep our rates down by going easy on heating and AC.
- Linens Provided sheets and blankets for all beds.
- Washing Machine Please follow directions on front of washer
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking ample parking
- Internet WiFi
- Towels Provided Towels, washcloths, and hand towels.
- Wireless Internet DSL
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room comfortable leather sofa, end table, and coffee table as well as side table and rocker.
- Stove Jenn-Air gas with hood–VERY NICE!
- Oven Jenn-Air
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items coffee filters and some spices, etc.
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen fully equipped and furnished with all dishes, pots ‘n pans, silverware, glasses, and dish towels.
- Dining Area
- Dining Dining room table seats 6 and there are 3 bar stools at the bar. Extra folding chairs available.
- Television SATELLITE
- Satellite / Cable TV IS SATELLITE
- DVD Player
- Games We do have some board games and a card table/chairs.
- Creekside Chairs
- Creekside Towels
- Picnic Table
- Outdoor Furniture
- wheelchair inaccessible STEPS TO DECK