Oahu Beachfront Princess Condo 2 is a beautiful and convenient low-floor condo. It offers privacy and security that you can’t get with a ground-floor unit, but you still feel like you’re right on the beach! The views are fantastic and the sound of the ocean will soothe your soul. You’re also just steps away from the stairwell that leads right to the pool and hot tub! Of course, if you don’t like stairs, the building does have two elevators for your convenience. The sunset views are SPECTACULAR, and the sound of the waves will lull you to dreamland! The open kitchen layout offers you a terrific view of the ocean while you whip up an island-style meal or mix up an onolicious smoothie. YUM!
This gorgeous condo was remodeled with beautiful porcelain tiled floors, sparkling white kitchen, and a fantastic new bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Oahu Beachfront Princess Condo 2 is a light, airy, bright, and beautiful condo for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Ask us about accommodations in our nearby condos!
Fully-equipped and furnished, this BEACHFRONT condo sits right on one of the most gorgeous beaches of Oahu! Enjoy a TRUE 180º ocean/beach/sunset view!
The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
Condo has ceiling fans, stand fans, GREAT cross-ventilation, and normally WONDERFUL trade winds that keep the condo very comfortable. There is a portable AC in the bedroom for night-time sleeping comfort only.
Take a look at the lovely pictures of Oahu Beachfront Princess Condo 2 below:
- Please note: the numbers after the Princess units are only our personal designations. Each of the beautiful Princess condos is located inside one condominium building RIGHT ON THE BEACH!
- FREE PARKING/FREE WiFi/NO RESORT FEE
- Princess 2 is a quiet, private condo on a lower floor. This one-bedroom/one-bathroom condo is ideally suited for couples who are looking to spend some quality time together, but it can accommodate up to 4 people if need be (not suited for little ones–lots of glass and mirrored walls plus an unmounted TV). Condo is completely furnished with everything you need to comfortably enjoy your vacation in Paradise.
- Condo is located in a secured building with a pool, hot tub, tennis/pickle ball court (ask for equipment at Security Desk), outdoor barbecue area featuring 3 gas grills, picnic benches, & and table/stools, outdoor shower at each end of building, and a party room with a ping-pong table.
- The condo sleeps up to 4 people–has king bedroom and queen sofa bed, and single floor futon. Sometimes, depending on circumstances and the ages of children, we can make an exception to 4. Please ask us.
- Princess 2 is directly BEACHFRONT and offers a fantastic view of the ocean, beach, and SPECTACULAR sunsets! It comes with a 40” flat-screen TV in the living room and a 32” flat-screen TV in the beautiful king bedroom.
- All linens provided including beach towels.
- Unit is equipped with all the necessities: kitchenware, dishwasher, fridge with icemaker, stove, televisions, ceiling fans, stand fans, linens, snorkeling equipment, boogie boards, noodles, cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and mat.
- Has central Air conditioning that you probably won’t need because of the refreshing trade winds and fantastic cross-ventilation. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- Please remember, smoking is not allowed here. The Condo Association bans smoking on/in any part of the premises. THIS IS A VERY STRICT BUILDING RULE–“NO WARNING” $500 FINE FOR VIOLATION. There is a smoking area located near the building for your convenience
- Cable TV (lots of channels)
- WiFi in your unit
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Older children welcome (not suitable for very young kids–has lots of wall mirrors, glass-top tables, and unmounted TV)
- Air Conditioning (please see details noted above)
- Free gated, secure arking
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- BBQ: very nice gas BBQ grills and picnic tables
- Tennis/Pickle Ball Court–ask for equipment at Security Desk
- Bathrooms: 1 tub/shower combo
- Deadbolt lock
- Smoke detector
- Exterior lighting
- Air Conditioning : You will most likely not need it–GREAT cross-ventilation, ceiling fans, and normally wonderful trade winds–mother nature’s natural AC. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- Linens Provided
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- FREE Parking in secure gated lot
- FREE Internet/WiFi in unit
- Towels Provided including beach towels
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Elevator 2 excellent hi-speed elevators
- Living Room: Queen size sleep sofa and flat screen TV
- Kitchen fully equipped with everything you need: dishes, glasses, pots ‘n pans, silverware & utensils
- Refrigerator w/ice maker
- Coffeemaker (regular drip style–filters provided)
- Dining Area–seating for 4
- Cable TVs in living room and bedroom- 40″ and 32″ flat scree
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Book borrow/swap in lobby
- Lanai with table/chairs, lounge, sun screen
- Beach chairs, beach umbrella, mat, snorkeling gear, boogie boards. cooler
- Tennis/Pickle Ball Court–ask for equipment at Security Desk
- Golf one mile up in valley–be sure to get current info–being renovated at this posting.
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Shower at each end of table
- Housekeeper: if you want cleaning service during your stay, please ask us if it is available–additional charge apples. The cleaning fee you paid at booking covers check-out cleaning only.
We like to book at least 5-7 nights unless we have a gap in our bookings, so please ALWAYS ask us before you finalize your booking. We may be able to accommodate you and your party for a shorter or longer stay! We aim to please!
For Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving, please add $10 per night to the regular charges.
Please check out the rates page for information or contact us for more information. We reply to email very quickly!
Please note that a 14.97% Hawaii State Tax will be added. Additionally, $175 & Up will be charged for cleaning depending on how many guests you have, how long you stay, and the ages of the children accompanying you. The maximum number of people in an accommodation is 4; however, depending on the circumstances and the ages of children, we can sometime flex with this.
You will be required to pay one-third of the rental cost to confirm your reservation and pay the rest of the balance within 60 days before your arrival. For Christmas/New Year dates, you are required to pay 90 days in advance.
A 100% refundable deposit of $300 is required when you make your booking. This amount is taken in the form of a CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION (CCA) that is NOT PROCESSED–simply held in case of anything missing, damaged (including EXTREME SCRUBBING or STAINS THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED) at post-departure inspection. If all is OK, we VERY HAPPILY email you to let you know that your CCA has been shredded. We are very careful with CC info, and hope you understand that we must protect our investment and ensure our property is in good condition for future guests. We assure you that 99.9% of our guests have their CCAs shredded– it is only the very rare careless guests that make this necessary.