What can we say about Piney Creek Cabin 1? It’s a romantic, cozy, rustic waterfront cabin that is perfect for some private time with your loved one.
Incredibly beautiful natural setting in the boonies of the Ozarks! You are in for an amazing “back to nature” experience. Piney Creek is a year-round creek (much bigger than most creeks) and is honestly beyond description in terms of beauty and tranquility! Check out our cabins, and get ready for a perfect getaway! Everyone absolutely loves this spot!
• What can we say about Piney Creek Cabin 1? It’s a romantic, cozy, rustic waterfront cabin that is perfect for some private time with your loved one.
• Incredibly beautiful natural setting in the boonies of the Ozarks! You are in for an amazing “back to nature” experience.
• Piney Creek is a year-round creek (much bigger than most creeks) and is honestly beyond description in terms of beauty and tranquility!
• Check out our cabin, and get ready for a perfect getaway! Everyone absolutely loves this spot!
• The cabin property has easy access to the creek-–play, swim, fish, float, kayak, or simply admire nature at its finest!
• Piney Creek Cabin 1 is fully-furnished–-has 1 queen bed, full-size appliances including washer/dryer, all dishes, pots ‘n pans, silverware, all bed linens and bath towels (even has some “creek towels,” full bathroom (combo tub/shower).
• Wonderful screened-in porch with table/chairs. lounge, and rocking chair.
• Outside propane grill (we supply propane)
• Cabin has phone with answering machine with unlimited long-distance USA service, WiFi, and satellite TV (we do have TV outages from time to time–just the nature of the boonies).
• There is a wonderful (romantic!) outdoor shower big enough for 2–yes, it has hot water!
• Enjoy the firepit overlooking the creek! Firewood provided.
• Please note that there is no trash service available in the area–guests must take their
trash with them when they check out of the cabin.
• The cabin accommodates 2 adults comfortably!
• All the amenities you need to make your trip comfortable–it’s the perfect place to spend time on an Ozark Mountain vacation or simply a short getaway.
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Bathrooms: 1
- Smoke detector MAIN ROOM
- Carbon-monoxide detector MAIN ROOM
- Deadbolt lock
- Exterior lighting
- Sandy Creek Frontage
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Waterfront right on the most beautiful spot of Piney Creek–no kidding!!!!!
- Air Conditioning window
- Heating wall propane
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet WiFi
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator top freezer
- Stove glass top/oven
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils dishes, pots ‘n pans, utensils, and silverware
- Kitchen Full-Size Appliances, dishes, pots, pans, silverware, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, toaster oven, crockpot, etc.
- Television satellite
- Satellite / Cable
- Creekside Chairs
- Creekside Towels
- Picnic Table
- Outdoor Furniture Wonderful screened-in porch
You will be required to pay 1/2 of the rental cost to confirm your reservation and pay the rest of the balance within 60 days before your arrival. For holiday season and peak dates, you are required to pay 90 days in advance.
We require a Credit Card Authorization (CCA) for a Damage/Loss Deposit when you make your booking. This amount is to cover any damages or loss or EXTRAORDINARY CLEANING (stains on furniture, etc.) to the cabin/property during your stay. The amount will NOT be processed now; it’ll be held and shredded after we have inspected the unit at post departure.
We hope you understand that this amount—paid either by a separate check or credit card—is necessary to protect our investment and ensure our property is in excellent condition. We assure you that all but 1 or 2 of our guests have had their CCA shredded. It is only in rare situations of loss/damage, or extraordinary cleaning required that we deduct the refund amount.