Oahu Beachfront Princess Condo 14 is the perfect setup for two couples traveling together who would like to be together, but also want their own private space.
It’s ideal for our guests who want 2 bedrooms/2 baths, but it gets even better. Princess 14 has 2 kitchens, living rooms, lanais, washers, dryers, all separated by very secure lockable doors–or open for convenience.
The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
Oahu Beachfront Princess Condo 14 has ceiling fans, stand fans, GREAT cross-ventilation, and normally WONDERFUL trade winds that keep the condo very comfortable.
Ask us about accommodations in our unique adjoining condos! Some restrictions apply.
- The minimum stay is 5-7 nights unless we have a gap in our bookings, so ALWAYS ask us before you finalize your booking. We may be able to accommodate you and your party for a shorter or longer stay!
- For Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving, please add $10 per night to the regular charges. Please check with us for current rates.
- Please note that 14.97% Hawaii State Tax will be added. Additionally, $175 & Up per unit will be charged for cleaning plus Credit card Processing Fee. Cleaning Fee varies by length of stay, number in party, ages of children, etc.
- You may pay one-third of the rental cost to confirm your reservation and pay the balance 60 days prior to your arrival–for holiday and peak season, 90 days in advance.
- A 100% refundable Damage/Loss Deposit of $300 for each unit (taken in the form of a Credit Card Authorization (CCA) is required when you make your booking. This amount is to cover for any damage or loss to the property during your stay. The payment will NOT be processed–simply held and your CCA shredded once the condos have been inspected post-departure.
We like to book at least 5-7 nights unless we have a gap in our bookings, so please ALWAYS ask us before you finalize your booking. We may be able to accommodate you and your party for a shorter or longer stay! We aim to please!
For Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving, please add $10 per night to the regular charges.
Please check out the rates page for information or contact us for more information. We reply to email very quickly!
Please note that a 14.97% Hawaii State Tax will be added. Additionally, $175 & Up will be charged for cleaning depending on how many guests you have, how long you stay, and the ages of the children accompanying you. The maximum number of people in an accommodation is 4; however, depending on the circumstances and the ages of children, we can sometime flex with this.
You will be required to pay one-third of the rental cost to confirm your reservation and pay the rest of the balance within 60 days before your arrival. For Christmas/New Year dates, you are required to pay 90 days in advance.
A 100% refundable deposit of $300 is required when you make your booking. This amount is taken in the form of a CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION (CCA) that is NOT PROCESSED–simply held in case of anything missing, damaged (including EXTREME SCRUBBING or STAINS THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED) at post-departure inspection. If all is OK, we VERY HAPPILY email you to let you know that your CCA has been shredded. We are very careful with CC info, and hope you understand that we must protect our investment and ensure our property is in good condition for future guests. We assure you that 99.9% of our guests have their CCAs shredded– it is only the very rare careless guests that make this necessary.