This medium-floor condo in a 16-floor BEACHFRONT building is our BUDGET condo—it has not been remodeled as recently as our other units, but has been carefully maintained, is super clean, and has all the same amenities. If you don’t need fancy and prefer to use your hard-earned money on all the other things that Oahu has to offer, this might be just the condo for you. It is perfect for those who don’t want to be too high up, but still want dramatic views! The sunsets are amazing, and you’re high enough to easily spot giant sea turtles and other sea creatures playing in the ocean. The sound of the waves crashing will lull you to sleep each night, and the morning views will start your day off right. In fact, some recent guests loved it so much that they slept outside on the lanai every night! The lights along the back of the building also illuminate the beachfront, so you can see the waves break on shore even at night! This is a perfect place to experience the most beautiful beach on Oahu!
This beachfront condo has great views of the ocean. We really mean it when we say it’s a beachfront location!
Free parking, free WiFi, NO resort fees!!!
Super clean, bright, breezy, there’s so much that makes Princess 7 a wonderful vacation rental.
- Princess 7 is located on a medium level floor in a 16-story BEACHFRONT building offering GORGEOUS unobstructed views of the ocean and SPECTACULAR sunsets.
- It is a one-bedroom, one-bath condo with a beautiful lanai and a queen bedroom (with a memory foam mattress & its own TV), and a queen-size sleep sofa. There is also a single floor futon.
- This condo has not been remodeled as recently as our other condos, but it has been carefully maintained, is super clean, and has all the same amenities and equipment
- The fully furnished condo has carpeting.
- The condo comes with all the amenities you will need, from kitchenware, full-size appliances, all linens (including beach towels), and beach gear: chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, snorkeling equipment, mat, and cooler.
- So, sit back, relax, and watch the gorgeous whales, sea turtles, and dolphins frolicking around in the ocean in front of you.
- Open everything up and let the normally wonderful trade winds along with our great cross-ventilation and ceiling fans keep the condo nice and comfy. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you. We do have a portable AC in the bedroom.
- Please remember, smoking is not allowed here. The Condo Association bans smoking on/in any part of the premises. THIS IS A VERY STRICT BUILDING RULE–“NO WARNING” $500 FINE FOR VIOLATION. There is a smoking area located near the building for your convenience
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- BBQ: very nice gas BBQ grills and picnic tables
- TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURT
- Bathrooms: 1 toilet, combination tub/shower
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit bathroom
- Smoke detector hall/bedroom
- Fire extinguisher kitchen
- Exterior lighting
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Air Conditioning You will most likely not need it–GREAT cross-ventilation, ceiling fans, and normally wonderful trade winds–mother nature’s natural AC. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- Linens Provided
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- FREE Parking in secure gated lot
- FREE Internet/WiFi in unit
- Towels Provided including beach towels
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Elevator 2 excellent hi-speed elevators
- Living Room: Queen size sleep sofa and flat screen TV
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Dining COMFORTABLE SEATING
- Television many channels
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games for Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Water Sports Gear BOOGIES BOARDS, NOODLES , SNORKELING GEAR
- Tennis GREAT TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURTS–BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT
- Golf ONE MILE AWAY–YOU CAN SEE IT FROM FRONT OF CONDO
- Outdoor Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
The minimum stay is 7 nights unless we have a gap in our bookings, so please ALWAYS ask us before you finalize your booking. We may be able to accommodate you and your party for a shorter or longer stay! We aim to please!
For Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving, please add $10 per night to the regular charges.
Please check out the rates page for information about the rent or contact us for more information.
Please not that a 14.97% Hawaii State Tax will be added. Additionally, $150 & Upwill be charged for cleaning depending on how many guests you have, how long you stay, and the ages of the children accompanying you. The maximum number of people in an accommodation is 4.
You will be required to pay one-third of the rental cost to confirm your reservation and pay the rest of the balance within 60 days before your arrival. For holiday season and peak dates, you are required to pay 90 days in advance.
A 100% refundable deposit is required when you make your booking. This amount is to cover for any damages or loss to the property during your stay. The amount will not be processed, it’ll be held and returned to you after we have inspected the unit.
We hope you understand that this amount—paid either by a separate check or credit card—is necessary to protect our investment and ensure our property is safe. We assure you that almost all of our guests receive the 100% refund, it is only in situations of loss or extraordinary cleaning required that we deduct the refund amount.