If a commanding view is what you’re looking for, this is the place! This high-floor unit in a 16-story BEACHFRONT BUILDING has incredible views of our idyllic beach. It’s a great spot to view giant sea turtles and other sea life, while enjoying a beverage or meal on the lanai. During the winter months, you’ll have an ideal vantage point to view humpback whales! The open-air walkway to the condo also provides stunning views of the beautiful valley and mountains directly behind the building. You’ll have lots of photo opportunities! At the end of your day on the beach, you’ll enjoy stepping into the tiled shower; however, if you prefer a tub-bath, then we have other condos to suit you. Regardless of which unit you choose, our gorgeous sunsets alone are worth the trip to Oahu!
Amazing 180-degree ocean views, beachfront location, free high-speed internet, and free parking, Princess 6 is the ideal condo to make your vacation just like you dreamed.
Take a look at the lovely pictures of Princess 6 below:
- Located on a high floor in 16-story BEACHFRONT building, Princess 6 has all the features to ensure your stay is comfortable, convenient, and relaxing. The condo has tile flooring throughout, with a king bedroom that has its own TV. There’s a queen sofa bed in the living room, but we also have a single floor futon to accommodate your party’s needs.
- The condo is completely furnished and equipped; there’s a washer/dryer, 2 TVs, DVD player, kitchenware, full-size appliances, and a beautiful tile bathroom with shower (no tub–if you need a tub, we have several other condos with tubs).
- We supply all your beach needs: beach chairs, umbrella, mat, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, and cooler–even beach towels.
- Princess 6 is an airy condo that won’t require you to use air conditioning. Open everything up, and let nature do her thing! We do have ceiling fans. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- The condo has a relaxing Jacuzzi, pool, tennis court, and a great view of a championship golf course!
- Please remember, this is a smoke-free complex that is carefully monitored and has a “no warning $500 fine” if rule is violated. The Condo Association bans smoking in/on any part of the premises. There is a smoking area conveniently located on the property.
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- BBQ: very nice gas BBQ grills and picnic tables
- TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURT
- Bathrooms: 1 toilet, shower WALK-IN SHOWER–NO TUB
- Deadbolt lock
- Smoke detector hall
- Exterior lighting
- Beach AWESOME AND NON-CROWDED
- Mountain BEAUTIFUL
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Air Conditioning You will most likely not need it–GREAT cross-ventilation, ceiling fans, and normally wonderful trade winds–mother nature’s natural AC. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- Linens Provided
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- FREE Parking in secure gated lot
- FREE Internet/WiFi in unit
- Towels Provided including beach towels
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Elevator 2 excellent hi-speed elevators
- Living Room: Queen size sleep sofa and flat screen TV
- Refrigerator TOP FREEZER WITH ICEMAKER
- Stove SMOOTH TOP AND OVEN
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items WE DO NOT STOCK SUPPLIES, BUT PREVIOUS GUESTS LEAVE LOTS OF CONDIMENTS AND SPICES–BEST TO CHECK BEFORE SHOPPING
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen FULLY EQUIPPED–FRIDGE WITH ICEMAKER
- Dining Area
- Dining DINE INSIDE OR BETTER YET–OUT ON LANAI
- Television FLAT SCREEN CABLE TV AND DVD
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Books SOME BOOKS IN UNIT, BUT LARGE LENDING LIBRARY IN LOBBY
- Game Room TABLES/CHAIRS/PING PONG (GET PADDLES/BALL FROM SECURITY)
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Library THERE ARE A FEW DVDS
- Water Sports Gear BOOGIES BOARDS, NOODLES , SNORKELING GEAR
- Tennis GREAT TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURTS–BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT
- Golf ONE MILE AWAY–YOU CAN SEE IT FROM FRONT OF CONDO
- Outdoor Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
The minimum stay is 7 nights unless we have a gap in our bookings, so please ALWAYS ask us before you finalize your booking. We may be able to accommodate you and your party for a shorter or longer stay! We aim to please!
For Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving, please add $10 per night to the regular charges.
Please check out the rates page for information about the rent or contact us for more information.
Please not that a 14.97% Hawaii State Tax will be added. Additionally, $150 & Upwill be charged for cleaning depending on how many guests you have, how long you stay, and the ages of the children accompanying you. The maximum number of people in an accommodation is 4.
You will be required to pay one-third of the rental cost to confirm your reservation and pay the rest of the balance within 60 days before your arrival. For holiday season and peak dates, you are required to pay 90 days in advance.
A 100% refundable deposit is required when you make your booking. This amount is to cover for any damages or loss to the property during your stay. The amount will not be processed, it’ll be held and returned to you after we have inspected the unit.
We hope you understand that this amount—paid either by a separate check or credit card—is necessary to protect our investment and ensure our property is safe. We assure you that almost all of our guests receive the 100% refund, it is only in situations of loss or extraordinary cleaning required that we deduct the refund amount.