You’ll love the feel of this low-floor condo from the moment you walk through the door! It’s like being right on the beach, but with more privacy and security than being at ground level. You can practically feel the waves breaking outside your beautiful lanai! If you’re looking to soak in the sounds and sights of a real beach vacation, this is your condo! You’ll enjoy watching the surf as you prepare a meal in the open kitchen, or relax in the living room. If you decide to cook outdoors, you’re just steps away from the elevator that will take you down to the BBQ area. You can use one of the 3 propane grills to cook your perfect dinner, and it won’t get cold before you’re back on your own private lanai to enjoy it! There’s also a cozy table and chairs, or bar stools for dining indoors, if you prefer.
Princess 5 sits right at the beach and offers stunning oceanfront views you can enjoy on your paradise vacation.
This light, breezy, airy condo is super clean and ready for you to move into.
Please note–the numbers after the Princess units are only our personal designations. Each of the beautiful Princess condos is located inside one BEACHFRONT building—yep! right on the beach!!.
Take a look at the lovely pictures of Princess 5 below:
- This gorgeous, remodeled, one-bedroom/one-bath condo is located on a lower floor and is a very comfortable place for your island vacation. This fully-furnished condo has everything you could possibly need for your vacation in paradise. All you need to do is bring your swimwear, slippahs (flip flops), and sunscreen!
- Equipped with a spacious KING bedroom, TVs, double-size sleep sofa, kitchenware, full-size appliances, and linens (including beach towels), there’s everything you could want to be comfortable during your stay.
- The refreshing ocean breeze, along with great cross-ventilation, and ceiling fans, will most likely make your condo cool and airy–you probably won’t be needing the air conditioner at all. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- The spacious lanai in Princess 5 is great for your morning coffee or evening sunset watching. Lie back, relax, and listen to the conch shells blowing at sundown.
- Princess 5 is complete with outdoor barbecue, pool, Jacuzzi. free parking, free WiFi, and NO resort fees!.
- Please remember, The Princess does not allow smoking. The Condo Association bans smoking in/on any part of the premises. There is a “no warning” $500 fine for violation of the very strict policy. A smoking area is located on the property for your convenience
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- BBQ: very nice gas BBQ grills and picnic tables
- TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURT
- Bathrooms: 1 shower/tub combo
- Deadbolt lock
- Smoke detector centrally located close to bedroom door
- Exterior lighting
- Air Conditioning You will most likely not need it–GREAT cross-ventilation, ceiling fans, and normally wonderful trade winds–mother nature’s natural AC. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- Linens Provided
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- FREE Parking in secure gated lot
- FREE Internet/WiFi in unit
- Towels Provided including beach towels
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Elevator 2 excellent hi-speed elevators
- Living Room: Queen size sleep sofa and flat screen TV
- Refrigerator icemaker
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen full size fully equipped
- Dining Area
- Dining Enjoy wonderful breakfasts and sunsets from seating for 4 on the lanai!
- Television cable
- Satellite / Cable
- Games Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Water Sports Gear BOOGIES BOARDS, NOODLES , SNORKELING GEAR
- Tennis GREAT TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURTS–BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT
- Golf ONE MILE AWAY–YOU CAN SEE IT FROM FRONT OF CONDO
- Outdoor Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
The minimum stay is 7 nights unless we have a gap in our bookings, so please ALWAYS ask us before you finalize your booking. We may be able to accommodate you and your party for a shorter or longer stay! We aim to please!
For Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving, please add $10 per night to the regular charges.
Please check out the rates page for information about the rent or contact us for more information.
Please not that a 14.97% Hawaii State Tax will be added. Additionally, $150 & Upwill be charged for cleaning depending on how many guests you have, how long you stay, and the ages of the children accompanying you. The maximum number of people in an accommodation is 4.
You will be required to pay one-third of the rental cost to confirm your reservation and pay the rest of the balance within 60 days before your arrival. For holiday season and peak dates, you are required to pay 90 days in advance.
A 100% refundable deposit is required when you make your booking. This amount is to cover for any damages or loss to the property during your stay. The amount will not be processed, it’ll be held and returned to you after we have inspected the unit.
We hope you understand that this amount—paid either by a separate check or credit card—is necessary to protect our investment and ensure our property is safe. We assure you that almost all of our guests receive the 100% refund, it is only in situations of loss or extraordinary cleaning required that we deduct the refund amount.