This medium/high floor unit is adjacent to the first condo we purchased over 20 years ago. When you absolutely love a condominium unit, the next thing you want to do is own the one next door, right? We offer these two adjoining units for larger families or friends traveling together, but of course, you can rent this condo all by itself. You’ll love the beach views, sunsets, and tropical breezes that this unit provides. Our #1 all-time returning guest (who’s stayed with us DOZENS of times) always picks this condo, so that should tell you something. We think you’ll agree that it’s the perfect vacation spot.
Princess 4 guarantees a breathtaking 180-degree ocean, beach, and sunset views! When we say beachfront, we truly mean it! Sitting right on the beautiful beach of Oahu, your magical vacation will truly be in paradise!
This gorgeous condo offers free wireless internet, parking, and a stunning condo. This romantic residence is light, airy, and bright.
Check out the stunning images of Princess 4 below:
- This romantic, one-bedroom/one-bath condo is located on a medium-high floor in a 16-story BEACHFRONT building. It’s right next to our gorgeous Princess 1 and is completely secure and private.
- For two couples traveling together, there’s a possibility of combining the two to make an adjoining condo. Both the condos can be rented separately or together; however, VERY advanced booking is necessary to ensure both units are available at the time of your travel.
- Princess 4 comes with a comfortable king bedroom set with a deluxe dream topper. The bedroom has gorgeous plantation shutters, a ceiling fan, writing desk, good reading lights, and a flat-screen cable TV/DVD.
- The condo is equipped to make sure you have the most luxurious experience ever. It comes with linens (yes, beach towels too), kitchenware, iron/board, TVs, boogie boards, beach chairs, beach umbrella, snorkeling gear, cooler, and all the other amenities you may need to make your vacation perfect.
- We even provide you with a pair of binoculars for in-condo use so you can observe the whales, dolphins, green sea turtles, and monk seals frolicking on the ocean.
- Although the condo comes with air conditioning, you probably won’t be needing it. The wonderful cross-ventilation and normally great trade winds will most likely keep your room breezy and comfortable. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- Princess 4 has everything you need for a relaxing vacation by the sea. There’s a pool, jacuzzi, and a gorgeous lanai where you can sit back and take in the views.
- Please remember that the Princess is a smoke-free complex–no smoking ANYWHERE IN OR NEAR the building! The Condo Association has a “no warning” fine of $500 for violation of this rule–a smoking area is located a comfortable distance from the building for your convenience.
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- BBQ: very nice gas BBQ grills and picnic tables
- TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURT
- Bathrooms: 1 toilet, combination tub/shower
- Deadbolt lock
- Smoke detector hallway
- Exterior lighting
- Air Conditioning You will most likely not need it–GREAT cross-ventilation, ceiling fans, and normally wonderful trade winds–mother nature’s natural AC. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- Linens Provided
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- FREE Parking in secure gated lot
- FREE Internet/WiFi in unit
- Towels Provided including beach towels
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Elevator 2 excellent hi-speed elevators
- Living Room: Queen size sleep sofa and flat screen TV
- Refrigerator WITH ICEMAKER
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items LIMITED ITEMS LIKE SPICES/CONDIMENTS–EBB AND FLOW WITH GUESTS
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen FULL SIZE KITCHEN WITH ALL YOU NEED FOR YOUR VACATION IN PARADISE–EVEN AN ICEMAKER
- Dining Area
- Dining DINING TABLE FOR 2
TABLE /CHAIRS ON LANAI
- Television FLAT SCREEN 40″
- Satellite / Cable MANY CHANNELS
- DVD Player
- Books SOME BOOKS in unit–lots in lobby
- Game Room PRINCESS HAS A REC ROOM WITH A PING PONG TABLE
- Ping Pong Table
- Water Sports Gear BOOGIES BOARDS, NOODLES , SNORKELING GEAR
- Tennis GREAT TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURTS–BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT
- Golf ONE MILE AWAY–YOU CAN SEE IT FROM FRONT OF CONDO
- Outdoor Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
The minimum stay is 7 nights unless we have a gap in our bookings, so please ALWAYS ask us before you finalize your booking. We may be able to accommodate you and your party for a shorter or longer stay! We aim to please!
For Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving, please add $10 per night to the regular charges.
Please check out the rates page for information about the rent or contact us for more information.
Please not that a 14.97% Hawaii State Tax will be added. Additionally, $150 & Upwill be charged for cleaning depending on how many guests you have, how long you stay, and the ages of the children accompanying you. The maximum number of people in an accommodation is 4.
You will be required to pay one-third of the rental cost to confirm your reservation and pay the rest of the balance within 60 days before your arrival. For holiday season and peak dates, you are required to pay 90 days in advance.
A 100% refundable deposit is required when you make your booking. This amount is to cover for any damages or loss to the property during your stay. The amount will not be processed, it’ll be held and returned to you after we have inspected the unit.
We hope you understand that this amount—paid either by a separate check or credit card—is necessary to protect our investment and ensure our property is safe. We assure you that almost all of our guests receive the 100% refund, it is only in situations of loss or extraordinary cleaning required that we deduct the refund amount.