This is the condo that started it all for us over 20 years ago. We looked at lots of condos in lots of buildings, but nothing else compared. We simply fell in love with the views from this medium/high floor unit, and we know you will too! You can watch for whales in the winter months, and look for giant sea turtles, sea rays, Hawaiian monk seals, and other creatures year-round. This is truly one of the most spectacular beaches you’ll ever see! We also have an adjoining unit (Princess 4) if you’re traveling with friends or family who require their own space! Ask about specifics please.
Princess 1 is a beautiful, remodeled beachfront condo. Enjoy this light, airy, bright, and clean condo on your next magical trip to Hawaii.
This totally gorgeous, carefully-detailed condo has tiled floors throughout—it’s got all the special features for your dream vacation in paradise!
When we say beachfront, we mean it! The Princess building sits right on the beach—as you can see in the beautiful pictures below. It’s got a 180-degree, unobstructed view of one of the most beautiful beaches on Oahu.
Check out the stunning images of Princess 1 below:
- Please note, the numbers after the Princess units are only our personal designations. Each of the beautiful Princess properties is located inside one condominium.
- The Princess 1 is located in a secured high-rise building with 2 elevators, a pool, Jacuzzi, tennis court, and an outdoor barbecue area. Our medium-high floor level condo is in a 16-story building-it’s a one bed-room/one-bathroom condo with a lanai and an unparalleled SPECTACULAR view of the ocean and sunsets.
- We have free parking in a secure gated lot.
- The Princess 1 offers a KING-sized bed and a queen-sized sleep sofa in the living room. There’s a single floor-futon available as well. The furnished kitchen is equipped with full-size appliances (fridge has ice maker) and everything you’ll need for your dream vacation.
- We supply the silverware, dishes, glassware, pots ‘n pans, coffeemaker, electric can opener, microwave, toaster, and blender for all the delicious Hawaiian-cuisine and inspired concoctions you’ll be whipping up.
- The condo comes with a dishwasher, 2 televisions, 2 DVD players, and air conditioning—which you probably won’t need since we enjoy wonderful trade winds and cross-ventilation, as well as ceiling fans. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- There’s a washer/dryer, iron/board, all linens (including beach towels), beach chairs, beach umbrella, boogie boards, snorkeling equipment, and cooler.
- There are binoculars for in-condo use so you can watch the giant sea turtles, dolphins, and whales from the comfort of your lanai!
- Please remember, this is a smoke-free complex that is carefully monitored and has a “no warning $500 fine” if rule is violated. There is a smoking area located near the building for your convenience.
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- BBQ: very nice gas BBQ grills and picnic tables
- TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURT
- Bathrooms: 1 tub/shower combo
- Deadbolt lock
- Smoke detector best place
- Exterior lighting
- Beach AWESOME AND NON-CROWDED
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Air Conditioning You will most likely not need it–GREAT cross-ventilation, ceiling fans, and normally wonderful trade winds–mother nature’s natural AC. The Princess building has a roof-mounted, water-cooled AC system which is NOT like the AC you may be accustomed to—it will simply never get icy cold. If you require super cold AC, this may not be the condo building for you.
- Linens Provided
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- FREE Parking in secure gated lot
- FREE Internet/WiFi in unit
- Towels Provided including beach towels
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Elevator 2 excellent hi-speed elevators
- Living Room: Queen size sleep sofa and flat screen TV
- Refrigerator top freezer and ice maker
- Stove flat glass surface
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items basic spices, etc. ebb and flow with guests–best to check before purchasing
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen fully equipped, full-size very nice appliances all dishes, pots ‘n pans, silverware blender, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, most anything you need, but who wants to cook on vacation anyway!!! 🙂
- Dining Area
- Dining inside or out
- Television -lots of channels
- Satellite / Cable -lots of channels
- DVD Player
- Books lots of books in lobby if you don’t find what you like in condo
- Game Room ping pong table
- Games a few
- Ping Pong Table
- Water Sports Gear BOOGIES BOARDS, NOODLES , SNORKELING GEAR
- Tennis GREAT TENNIS/PICKLE BALL COURTS–BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT
- Golf ONE MILE AWAY–YOU CAN SEE IT FROM FRONT OF CONDO
- Communal Pool nice salt water pool–don’t misunderstand that salt water means like the ocean
- Hot Tub
The minimum stay is 7 nights unless we have a gap in our bookings, so please ALWAYS ask us before you finalize your booking. We may be able to accommodate you and your party for a shorter or longer stay! We aim to please!
For Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving, please add $10 per night to the regular charges.
Please check out the rates page for information about the rent or contact us for more information.
Please not that a 14.97% Hawaii State Tax will be added. Additionally, $150 & Upwill be charged for cleaning depending on how many guests you have, how long you stay, and the ages of the children accompanying you. The maximum number of people in an accommodation is 4.
You will be required to pay one-third of the rental cost to confirm your reservation and pay the rest of the balance within 60 days before your arrival. For holiday season and peak dates, you are required to pay 90 days in advance.
A 100% refundable deposit is required when you make your booking. This amount is to cover for any damages or loss to the property during your stay. The amount will not be processed, it’ll be held and returned to you after we have inspected the unit.
We hope you understand that this amount—paid either by a separate check or credit card—is necessary to protect our investment and ensure our property is safe. We assure you that almost all of our guests receive the 100% refund, it is only in situations of loss or extraordinary cleaning required that we deduct the refund amount.